Friday, September 18, 2015

School isn't easy. Actually classes are tough and challenging, and it is just going to get worse and worse from here on out. BUT  the best way to get through it is with a cheat sheet.

When I say cheat sheet I mean a viable (definition: practicable; doable) source of information. I'm talking about USEFUL HINTS HERE!

So before we get started you're going to need a little introduction to this little website, which is actually a blog, and how to navigate through it.

First: The page your on right now is the home page. I can post little articles on here like a journal or a Facebook page.

Second:  On the TOP is a section called Pages. The first is the home page. The second is WEBSITES! For now. I'll find more good info for you later. This is just a starter.

So there you go! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment